iOS App Release Notes
Version 2.0.10 (09/09/2023)
- Improved single takeback (undo) from the board to the app.
- Game analysis will be saved so games don't have to be reanalyzed every time. Reanalyzing is still a possibility by clicking on your player tile in the game analysis page and selecting "Analyze Again".
Version 2.0.9 (09/07/2023)
- Fixed issues with duplicated games after review.
- Fixed a bug where some moves would get missed from Chess.com.
Version 2.0.8 (09/05/2023)
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when using the Crystal Ball Feature.
- Fixed an issue which prevented the deletion of imported board games.
- Removed a redundant parsing error after completing a Chess.com game.
Version 2.0.7 (08/31/2023)
- Scroll chess board into full view when a chess.com Game begins.
- Stop the screen from timing out during a chess.com game.
- Fixed an error that would cause a message saying chess.com integration is under construction.
- Fixed a bug where incomplete moves would crash the app.
Version 2.0.6 (08/30/2023)
- Fixed a bug with the analyses quality control.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.5 (08/30/2023)
- Beta version of Chess.com integration.
- New and updated UI
- New game history page.
- Added assistance and analyses quality controls to the general settings page.
Version 2.0.4 (08/06/2023)
- Implemented forcing the English Language in the App
- Added unique GameID to Completed Game Summary
- Other minor bug fixes.
Version 2.0.3 (07/06/2023)
- Fixed a draw issue with Lichess.
- Fixed an Apple -reauthentication issue(If problems persists please logout of the ChessUp and log back in).
- Fixed a crashed associated with pulling games from the board.
Version 2.0.2 (07/02/2023)
- Fixed importing fen-String errors by the App
- Enforced Castling rules when the game is set up from a fen-String
- Fixed wrong castling assistance color.
- Corrected start count of full-move of a New game
- Fixed flawed threefold repetition continuity with connected board
- Fix for missing the last move of a completed game in PGN
- Fixed denied castling move in black point of view
Version 2.0.1 (06/28/2023)
- Fixed erroneous 3-fold repetition
- Fixed a crash issue related to Lichess
- Changing assistance level is now immediately update on the board.
- Updated options for resigning against the AI.
- Added a switch that allows users to auto import games played on the board (see user menu).
- Improved UI/UX for iPad.
Version 2.0.0 (06/09/2023)
- Included new game analysis feature
- Improved viewing of historical games
- Included the ability to receive challenges from Lichess
- Included importing games stored on the board that were played without the app
- Bugs fixes and improved performance
Version 1.1.6 (02/20/2023)
- Implemented communicating Assistance level change during remote games on the ChessUp Platform
- Removed access to opponent's assistance control during a ChessUp remote game
- Fixed board performing an AI switch during a remote OTB game
- Improved activity items in Activity ViewController
- Corrected PGN result string
- Implemented API call for retrieving only completed games for an Authed user
- Fixed a castling issue
- Fixed a bug related to Reviewing games in black point of view
Version 1.1.5 (01/15/2023)
- Improved LiChess quick pairing for random games (works for time formats 10|0, 10|5, 15|10, 30|0, 30|20 and must also select random color option)
- Fixed PGN errors
- Fixed issue with revisiting saved AI games with Black POV
- Fixed erroneous sending of game settings to the board after clicking the host avatar in a live game
- Fixed Lichess friends not showing under opponents
- Fixed Promotion bug encountered on remote ChessUp games
- Fixed sync to board for AI and OTB games
- Other minor bug fixes
Version 1.1.4 (01/03/2023)
- Improved Battery Level Display in the App
- Fixed issue with loading fen string with a black point of view
- Implemented Rewind and Fast forward for Game Review
- Included download button for PGNs export
- Included clipboard access for PGNs
- Fixed issue with OTB Remote Game Play
- Implemented dialogue for transferring an uncompleted game to the board
- Include more LiChess TimeVariants (10_0, 10_5, 30_20)
- Fixed ChessUp Platform random play
- Fixed ChessUp Platform online play
- Show Opponent rating during Live Game (LiChess)
- Pull User LiChess Blitz and Rapid rating from LiChess
- Use Users rating to choose appropriate LiChess Opponents
- Pull User LiChess friends from LiChess to use for direct challenge games (log out and log back in required to see friends)
- Added a general settings field in the settings view
- Add ALS control in general settings
- Add LiChess Rating control in general settings
- Implemented PGN Export
- Corrected password instructions on onboarding
- Fixed Apple Login issue
- Fixed an issue with navigating backwards in the game review mode where it wouldn't go back past a certain point.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while reviewing ended games.
- Fixed a crash that originated from playing lessons.
- Implemented exiting review mode and crystal ball by making a move on the board.
- Fixed an issue where duplicate accounts were being created.
- Implemented color assistance for remote ChessUp games in the ChessUp community.
- Allow for users to delete accounts.
- Show the timer color for a remote Lichess Game.
- Fix Lichess issue with failed resignation and ghost games.
- Fix wrong color assistance during OTB remote games.
- General UI/UX bugs.